Thread: Ice Cream - Mini Golf and Some Blues

Ice Cream - Mini Golf and Some Blues

Lower resolution sorry regular one wouldn't up load
    Kenny Belmont
    >:^{I)>

Re: Ice Cream - Mini Golf and Some Blues

i went to my fave coffee shop after chiropractor this morning. I get out of my car and I hear somebody's stereo ... but wait, no, that's a live guitar. i look around the parking lot and there on the edge in the shade was a gentleman wailing away on his electric guitar out the back of his mini van.

I went over and said hi. he looked to be having fun and I commend him for just getting out there and playing. I have a very short video I shot but I'm not sure how to post it.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Who's Ernie? Damn! I was just getting into it when it ended! I love the sound of that harp. I'd love to be back in a blues band!

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    i went to my fave coffee shop after chiropractor this morning. I get out of my car and I hear somebody's stereo ... but wait, no, that's a live guitar. i look around the parking lot and there on the edge in the shade was a gentleman wailing away on his electric guitar out the back of his mini van.

I went over and said hi. he looked to be having fun and I commend him for just getting out there and playing. I have a very short video I shot but I'm not sure how to post it.
    Dan - I found that some from facebook will and some won't post. Depends on who posted it and how I guess. I have been putting some of them on youtube and posting the link. Like this one also from that fun little gig....
    Kenny Belmont

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Who's Ernie? Damn! I was just getting into it when it ended! I love the sound of that harp. I'd love to be back in a blues band!
    Im not sure why these didn't save the whole thing. Maybe later this week I can try again. should be 6-7 minute videos

hahahaha what a BLAST

Here - try this one?
    Kenny Belmont