Thread: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Black Rifle Coffee Company

A veteran owned and operated company dedicated to the production of the best coffee. Where Starbucks honcho flexed his liberal wings and said he's going to employ 10,000 illegal immigrants, the owner of Black Rifle Coffee Company stated that his company will employ 10,000 U.S. service veterans. This was not an idle boast, he means to do just that. Stores and distribution locations are growing coast to coast.
    And their coffee? Outstanding! I prefer to grind my own, and BRCC offers ground or whole bean. I am presently sipping their Beyond Black coffee. Wow! Dark and rich with a hint of woodsmoke. Delightful. They offer a replenishment system called the Coffee Club, that automatically sends the type and amount selected by you to your door. The delivery span is established by you. There you get fresh beans or ground from their facilities when needed. I get a 12oz bag of whole bean BB every 21 days. I don't have to reorder, deal with the Smartassphone and get frustrated. Nuthin. Every three weeks I get a fresh bag of excellence coffee delivered.
    They've got all sorts of roasted blends. Coffee making devices. A portion of the sales goes to veteran support agencies. They send coffee to deployment troops at no cost. And help support deployed family members at home. These men and women are doing something way beyond serving up the latest latte or hiring illegal immigrants. BRCC IS making a difference, and in the process, great coffee!! I don't know how to do that link thing but Google them and see what I'm talking about.
    I forgot what I was going to say...

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Company

cool, will do
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Forum Member

I bought their coffee for Christmas presents last year, everybody thought it was great!

Thanks for the heads up... I'll check into them...

I’ll definitely check if they can ship a pack or two to Brazil!

Coffee is one of the things I love, and I am a heavy drinker of it.
    Last edited by S. Cane; 06-07-2019 at 04:37 AM.

Seriously, you guys go to their website or download their app. The coffee is competitively priced for custom roast gourmet coffee, and it goes from a slightly robust flavor to "Oh my God! I think my heart is going to explode!" mega super dark monster load caffeine.
    And remember, every purchase you make contributes to a multitude of charities and veteran support. I'm not called Old Ranger for nuthin, and this old soldier thanks you for any help extended to my brother and sister veterans. Plus, you'll get great coffee, some cool bling, and laugh your ass off at their videos!
    When Matt Best, Co. Pres., and brother Ranger, does the "Bikini Snap", you'll faint! Ha!
    I forgot what I was going to say...