Thread: The "Is It June Already?" Sunday Thread

The "Is It June Already?" Sunday Thread

It's hard to believe the longest day of the year is less than three weeks from now. After that, the days will start getting shorter, and autumn will be on its way.

To celebrate, I went for a two mile run this morning. Or, whatever you want to call it. I signed up to run a 5K the end of August, so I need to get back into shape. This, from a guy who used to think nothing of running marathons!

Minnesota is on my radar screen today, as I leave on business for three days. I'm not taking my KLŌS guitar this time. I may regret that decision. On the other hand, I pulled out my MIM 50th Anniversary Strat and have fallen in love all over again!

I'll likely check in from my Minnesota hotel room. In the mean time, have a great weekend, gang!

Re: The "Is It June Already?" Sunday Thread

about to do some grocery shopping before the t-storms get here.

June? How can it be June already?
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Re: The "Is It June Already?" Sunday Thread

Time simply flashes by. Will pause to honor all those who died in service to our country on the 6th of June on Normandy beach. Freedom comes with a high cost. On the 25th, I will honor my ancestors who kicked Custer's ass up on the Greasy Grass.

Today, I tried to use the Looper gizmo again, but after loosing my patience with it, shot it to pieces with a 45. Technology simply sucks!. Think I'll trade or sell off all the "newfangled" stuff and get me an old bottle job amp and be shed of the new junk!..... I don't want to be modern anymore.
    I forgot what I was going to say...