Thread: The Mother's Day Sunday Thread for 2019

The Mother's Day Sunday Thread for 2019

For those of you who still have living mothers, I hope you get to visit and spend time with her today. My daughter is about to become a mother for the second time, so today I hope to get to see her and her new home. She's due on the 30th, so she's as big as a house, too!

Happy Mother's Day.

Re: The Mother's Day Sunday Thread for 2019

my mom's first Mother's Day away from the house, last Friday was 6 months since she moved into a facility. 4 moves later we finally seem to have her settled.

looks like a soggy day for us here. not much planned. laundry. There's a hockey game and I've recently learned that I watched my first hockey game on mother's day in 1970 when the Bruins beat the Blues in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup. Here they're playing Game 2 of the Conference Final and then the Stanley Cup (hopefully).

Been doing some playing with a new toy, my Dynacomp, using it in front of my interface. I may have a new paradigm for recording direct.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

It's a crisp, beautiful, sunny day here so I'm doing bacon-wrapped tenderloins on the grill along with sautéed button mushrooms, baked spuds and other fine things all washed down with a Stag's Leap cabernet. I'm doing this for my mother who turns 100 this year and my wife whose birthday is today. It should be a fun day!

Rainy day here! Perfect day to watch the F1 race, go grocery shopping, work on a jigsaw puzzle with my wife and install the hoses, water pump and pulleys in the Miata. The timing belt itself is next. I should've finished the car today because it rained last Sunday, but "To Russia with Love" was on. There's not much better than that on a rainy Sunday!