Thread: Sunday Thread for Cinco de Mayo

Sunday Thread for Cinco de Mayo

What? It's already 7:15am and no one has started the weekly Sunday thread? I guess it's up to me.

Back from Toronto, where it was cold and rainy, now to have the weather follow me. It's not supposed to be as cold, but the rain is here. Tough to get out and get my 30-45 minutes exercise. But I'm determined, so I guess I'll just put on a rain slicker and hat.

Watched a very good baseball game while I cleaned and re-strung my KLŌS acoustic last night, and it was well worth it. I've been playing the heck out of that little beastie!

Wishing everyone well. Have a day.

Re: Sunday Thread for Cinco de Mayo

Rain here today so no outdoor activities planned. The lawn is getting high - it's been soaked for over a week. Maybe next week. Maybe I'll tackle repairing the leaking tub faucet...
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

It's raining here and my grass is getting tall, too.

I'm going to work on the Miata today and show my Mesa Studio amp to a potential customer.

It’s a beautiful morning here on the western shore of Lake Michigan but rain later in the day. We’re just heading out the door with the Harley for our breakfast run.

Beautiful morning here.

Bringing the GF to my old folks’ place for lunch, then taking her for a tour aboard the Lancer.

later we’ll watch GoT.

rained during the night or early morning, I don't know. I slept in today, surprised the cat didn't try to get me up. Probably he heard me in my music room until almost 3 am.

I was dabbling with the DAW that I got with the purchase of the Presonus interface I got last year. Very different from GarageBand to be sure. There is much work to be done here to decide if this is for me or not.

Today will be mostly a household clean up day. I have much need for laundry. I hope to get a walk in.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

Forum Member

Beautiful day here in "Oh Fair" New Mexico!
    Just like live music, the celebrations in the park are long gone. 30 years ago, there would be music in the park for most of the day, with the beer trucks circling. Used to have a lot of fun back then.
    I had some good friends from Mexico, that formed a popular band here in the 70's. They were perplexed that Cinco de Mayo was a big deal here in the US!