Thread: Where I spent my afternoon!

Where I spent my afternoon!

Never mind
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Re: Where I spent my afternoon!

Ooh, you tease, you...

County Lock up?
    The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
    T. Roosevelt

A tutu shop because you’ve given up guitars for ballet?
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

on a slab at the county morgue because they thought you were dead when they found you?

No pics of tha strip club?

we recorded in a different studio yesterday. It is owned by Brian Keene who does a lot of film and TV work. He had a few Emmys sitting on a table - impressive. He's out of town so he let us go up there and work on the mix for a few new tunes we've been working on. He has really good state-of-the-art equipment and it was a lot easier to do what we had to do. We're back there tomorrow to try and finish up these three so we can start on some new ones. I had taken a nice panoramic phtot of the studio and tried to post it here, but it didn't show - hence the "never mind"...
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Sérgio View Post
    No pics of tha strip club?

one great legendary event from TFF lore was the weekend Telenator (i. e. Telebob) hosted a jam here in Connecticut. we hosted a bunch of guys at our house (Offshore Angler, Stratmangler, etc.). The night before the jam, Telebob's band was playing at a "gentleman's club, so we all went to see them play - strictly for moral support of course. I remember showing on of the girls a $20 bill and told her that if she could really distract the guitar player enough to make him mess up it was hers. She got the 20!!!

Sergio wins the most clairvoyant award.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison

Forum Member

Give is a hint man! Did it involve SPARKLY SPANDEX?

Oooops! A dollar late and a day short...

Quote Originally Posted by gibsonjunkie View Post
    one great legendary event from TFF lore was the weekend Telenator (i. e. Telebob) hosted a jam here in Connecticut. we hosted a bunch of guys at our house (Offshore Angler, Stratmangler, etc.). The night before the jam, Telebob's band was playing at a "gentleman's club, so we all went to see them play - strictly for moral support of course. I remember showing on of the girls a $20 bill and told her that if she could really distract the guitar player enough to make him mess up it was hers. She got the 20!!!

My kind of gig.

Sergio, that was great entourage and a pretty good night. You'd have fit right in. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll!
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Angler View Post
    Sergio, that was great entourage and a pretty good night. You'd have fit right in. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll!

Too bad you guys don’t do these things anymore, I’d try to join in and be more like “one of you”.

Attempts have been made - worth it when they come together. Chuck (Offshore Angler) hosted some incredible jams, too!