Thread: setting up pedal board

Forum Member

setting up pedal board

i have a friend who is setting up a pedal board, he has a grunge, phase shifter,Trio, and delay pedal. What would be the best order to put them in from amp cord back.
    He also has a digi tech rp 360 ep effecte pedal, can that be added to the chain

Forum Member

Re: setting up pedal board

I'd go guitar -> dirt -> modulation -> time based -> amp. For your friend that means: guitar -> grunge -> phase shifter -> delay -> amp. I'm not sure what the Trio pedal is. I'd be judicious with the use of the multi-fx unit, but maybe run that after the stom boxes right into the amp (i beleive that model also has amp sims?)

Forum Member

Trio is a band simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog View Post
    I'd go guitar -> dirt -> modulation -> time based -> amp. For your friend that means: guitar -> grunge -> phase shifter -> delay -> amp. I'm not sure what the Trio pedal is. I'd be judicious with the use of the multi-fx unit, but maybe run that after the stom boxes right into the amp (i beleive that model also has amp sims?)
    I second that.
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim