Thread: Cord adapters

Forum Member

Cord adapters

Does anyone know of a right angle 1/4 female to 1/4 male adapter that will fit in the tele socket. I know a northeast cord works but I have a bunch of cords and if there is an adapter i had rather go thar route

Re: Cord adapters

Amazon has them
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by gibsonjunkie View Post
    Amazon has them
    I know they have the adapters but they have to be a little longer than a regular right angle adapter to fit the deep socket on a telecaster

Quote Originally Posted by SWayne View Post
    I know they have the adapters but they have to be a little longer than a regular right angle adapter to fit the deep socket on a telecaster
    I've always thought the deep recess of the Telecaster socket was to avoid having to use a 90° adapter.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldStrummer View Post
    I've always thought the deep recess of the Telecaster socket was to avoid having to use a 90° adapter.
    If you are going to stand and play the straight is great, but I do a lot of practicing sitting on my couch and am afraid the pressure of the end digging into to couch will eventually mess the wiring of the cord up, but anyway I found the answer, a hosa TRS right angle adapter will do it.