Thread: Vintage white tele build

Vintage white tele build

I've been assembling things here and there when I can. I'd thought to get a thread started where I can post the pictures.

For a moment I thought I had no screws to attach the switch selector and would have to order some, then I found them on the switch. panic averted

getting there

just need switch tip

Re: Vintage white tele build

forgot to take pictures before putting the pickups in place, not going to take them off again

bridge plate with pickup, I'm not going to use those saddles. I took the hex grub screw out of one of them to try in a different saddle (didn't fit) hence why the D string side is bottoming out.

and the neck pickup in the pickguard, I didn't intend to do that but I glitched when I ordered the pickguard. As it turns out, it was serendipitous and now I have a neck pickup I can adjust. Those are the body mount screws and the regular pickup screws didn't work in the holes so screw it, I'll use the long pointy ones

Pile of parts, waiting to be put on the body ... someday soon I hope

all I really have to do now is decide whether to use the MIJ brass saddles or the unknown compensated saddles I found.