Thread: The American Standard/Series/Professional Stratocaster Appreciation thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The American Standard/Series/Professional Stratocaster Appreciation thread

So, I see many of us own or owned standard US strats, be they called American Standard, Series or maybe even the newly released American Professional...

Our friend (and my fellow lawyer) Pete (pc) mentioned his two strats and I am eager to see them, as well as any other ones around here. Yes, Willie, I mean you too!

Some pics of my own 2013 black/rosewood American Standard, dearly named Jessica:

Though she's still young, she has seen a lot of roads and action.

This strat is and probably will remain my number one guitar for gigs and everything else. It's entirely stock.

Re: The American Standard/Series/Professional Stratocaster Appreciation thread

Sorry, Sérgio. Of my four Fender Strats, none of them are in your category. I have a 40th anniversary aluminum limited edition (1 of 400), a 50th anniversary MIM, a 2016 Artist series (Eric Clapton model), and a 2006 Custom Shop Robin Trower Signature. I guess I can't play.

partsocaster

Here she is:

Guitar freaks of the world unite!

TFF Stage Crew

The white American Series I got in 2008 or so:

Me sportin’ the white Strat:

My avatar shot:

My current (2015) Sienna Sunburst American Standard:

No pics that I can remember but I had new 1993 and 1995 Am. Std. Strats. The '93 was so-so. The '95 was a really nice guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by ch willie View Post
    Here she is:

I never have to post pictures of my stuff. All I have to do is repost ch willie's Ric and Strat and pretend that they are right-handed.
    Ch willie, those are so beautiful guitars if I may say so myself. Of course I am completely unbiased....
    A good, screaming Strat just might be the greatest guitar sound of all..... -Slash

Quote Originally Posted by concert410 View Post
    I never have to post pictures of my stuff. All I have to do is repost ch willie's Ric and Strat and pretend that they are right-handed.
    Ch willie, those are so beautiful guitars if I may say so myself. Of course I am completely unbiased....

What's that white one you're playing on yout avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by concert410 View Post
    Thanks, man. We do have similar tastes!
    Guitar freaks of the world unite!