Thread: Do you guys check out...

Forum Member

Do you guys check out...

...the Anderton's Music Co. videos they post on Youtube. I've probably been checking them out for 6 months. They're in the UK but put out a ton of stuff on Youtube. For example the vid below doing pedals to see what is the most like a tube screamer. They have other segments as well like how to sound like a particular artist and not break the bank. They then go into the store and assemble a rig and try it out to see how close they get. Anyway, just something I though was cool and wanted to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiWcHNluTx8

Re: Do you guys check out...

I've seen some of their videos, I just don't follow them on a regular basis. In fact, I really don't follow any 'Tuber.

I've following those guys for a few years now. Usually entertaining takes on gear reviews, etc.

They recently did a modeller/profiler shootout between a Line6 POD, a Kemper and an Amplifire. The both seemed to prefer the 20 year old POD over the newer, more complex kit!!

The problem I have is that their videos can be lengthy. Great guys but sometimes they are having fun and I don't have that much time to waste.
    A good, screaming Strat just might be the greatest guitar sound of all..... -Slash

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by concert410 View Post
    The problem I have is that their videos can be lengthy. Great guys but sometimes they are having fun and I don't have that much time to waste.
    The depth they go when checking stuff out is what I like. That and they say this sounds better than that based on what we have tried.

They did a good interview with Bernie Marsden. I saw it after I bought my PRS SE Bernie Marsden, otherwise, I'd be sold on one!