to start the spring cleaning of the garage today. In a few days there will be sufficient snow melt for me to take down the christmas lights and I need an uncluttered garage. Confidence is high that a purchase of furring strips will be made today as well. As for when I actually start installing it remains to be seen and depends on weather and energy levels.

I know that I've been a sloth this month but just standing for 3 hours Saturday night at the show has my legs complaining like I went hiking Mt Monadnock without doing any warmup. I went for a walk last night and ended after 14 minutes. That has to be addressed ASAP.

My attempts at quick and easy video seems to have hit a snag. The mic on the iPhone appears to be the bottleneck. I used the external mic option in Quicktime via my UMC and the sound quality was fine. It complicates the setup enough to discourage the desired spontaneity. I may have to consider a video camera purchase in the near future. I want a one piece one cable setup, something that can sit on a mic clip (with adaptor) on a gooseneck.