Thread: Here's my 1964 Fender Pro

Forum Member

Here's my 1964 Fender Pro

Now I want to be up front with the moderators. This amp is for sale. I notice that the Marketplace selling forums have almost no posters or attention. I thought it would be good for the entire forum (and me, yes) if I could attract people there by mentioning that I have an ad there. I'm sure that that is probably not common practice, and if it's breaking the rules, for heaven's sake delete this post (or tell me to), but maybe we could get a few visitors there...

The amp is being sold for $1299 and is a fantastic buy and sounds fab. (I'm not greedy and that's all I'll say here) :). And mods, let me know if this exception is okay. Sorry if I've offended.

Re: Here's my 1964 Fender Pro

I love Love LOVE these amps. Daddy's Junky Music had a really sweet one in their store. I was playing it and the guy working there came over and said turn it up some more, that sounds really good. He wasn't being facetious, either ... I think

I was mulling over in my mind what could I sell because I had to have this amp. That was on a Friday. The following Wednesday I went down there and "huh, the door's locked?" Then I saw a sign in the window apologizing and saying they were closed forever. I was devastated. Daddy's had been the mainstay of my gear addiction ever since I first started playing guitar back in the mists of times aka the very very early '70s.

Curse you, GE Capital, curse you to the darkest places in the deepest recesses of hell. With my last breath, I stabbeth thee.

and yeah, the dust is a wee bit thick in the classifieds here. I for one am not offended.

Forum Member

That's a beauty for sure!

Forum Member

A 15" speakered Fender should be a mandatory amp in everybody's collection...

Nice rig, I would love to rock that! Thanks for sharing!