Thread: Guilty Pleasure - Halloween Gigs

Guilty Pleasure - Halloween Gigs

Have one tonight and one next week. I hate to admit it, but I love Halloween jobs. Campy and stupid as they are, and what with the break for the costume competition, I enjoy them. I like the stages with pumpkins and spider webs, the whole deal. Great crowds, best gigs of the year.

Get to do a little Season of the Witch, My Little Zombie, and of course, The Monster Mash with the hand-selected naught nurses, slutty cops and Elvira's brought up to do the chorus.

And good bank too. I look at it this way, this is our payback for having to do New years Eve (ugh!) jobs.
    "No harmonic knowledge, no sense of time, a ghastly tone, unskilled vibrato, and so on. Chuck is one of the worst guitar players I know" -Gravity Jim

Re: Guilty Pleasure - Halloween Gigs

Playing my first Halloween gig in decades tonight. I spent enough time working in bars in my youth and Halloween was always a sh!tshow. Smaller, classier place tonight. We're dressing up the Trailer Park Boys.

I'll be the guy on the right (Julian). The boys tried to get me to go as Randy (shirtless dude). NFW!

Re: Guilty Pleasure - Halloween Gigs

You can't beat holiday gigs. The audience is so into it!