Thread: I guess it's my turn for the Sunday Thread!

I guess it's my turn for the Sunday Thread!

Good mornng all! Slept late (for me) and I'm still first! Yesterday was a great day - facilitated a retreat with a school board that wasn't getting along and had them singing Kumbaya by the time I was through. Talk about job satisfaction! It was a blast! I've been dointg this for over 30 years and still love it - which is why I have no desire to retire yet. Today I'm going to work on guitar and keyboard parts for a song I'll be recording next Friday. Anyways, busy week planned and today I'll help the Mrs. re-pot her pot plants so they can go into the flowering tent. Have a great week!
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Re: I guess it's my turn for the Sunday Thread!

Hey, happy Sunday morning to all!

The first week of shows in our annual fund-raiser for the American Heart Association has been completed and a fun week it has been. Over its 50+ year run this show has raised over three million dollars performing goofy skits and auctioning everything from toilet seats (the Best Seat in the House) to meat ‘n greets with celebrities. I’m in my third year performing as one of the “Pit Boys” supplying musical entertainment during the evening and look forward to this each year. We have one week of shows to go as we work towards our next goal of four million dollars.

The Pit Boys together are 342 years of age, and we have WISDOM! Also a devil may care attitude! If this photo will display it is our group from last year’s show.