Thread: Feature Request: "New Posts" Link

Feature Request: "New Posts" Link

This is a humble feature request. It may or may not find favor with other forum users:

I would like to ask that the "New Posts" link be duplicated on page footers. The reason behind this is that I find that every time I finish reading a thread (new posts), I have to click the "top" button to go to the top of the page before I can click the "New Posts" link again. Placing a duplicate link at the bottom of the page would forego the necessity of scrolling or short-cutting to the top of the page to begin navigation anew.

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

Re: Feature Request: "New Posts" Link

When I get on the forum, I select New Posts, then select the post that I want to read. Once I'm finished with that post, I hit my browser's back button and it takes me back to the list of new posts. I do this over and over again until I've read all that I want to read.

Would this work for what you're trying to do?

TFF Stage Crew

I just copied the link from the "New Posts" page and made it the URL of my TFF task bar shortcut. Same as Don, each time I hit the icon, it refreshes the new posts for me.

Yeah, I forgot that there are multiple ways of viewing and customizing how one experiences TFF.

Never mind.