Thread: Jimmy about his Les Pauls

Jimmy about his Les Pauls

Re: Jimmy about his Les Pauls

I know this was posted a while back but I just now found it and felt like commenting. I've nothing to say about his LP or his music or his career... but dammit if that man isn't simply nice to listen to. I love that he doesn't exhibit any degree of narcissism nor attitude. Such an incredible musician and such an amazing person. I'll forever feel fortunate that he was a great influence for myself as well as so many others. Thanks for posting this, Sergio.

That's a great video!

As far as I've read everywhere, Jimmy is a sweet, shy and very friendly person. He'll often take the time to greet, take pictures and give autographs to virtually any fans who meet him, and his interviews are always cool.

A gentleman indeed.

He's a class act. He's got so much talent and was such an innovator, and yet, he loves his fans, realizes the debt he owes them. And you know how people can be, everybody wanting a piece of him. It says a lot about him as a human being.
    If we'd known we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder.--George Harrison