Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is your rig right now?

Forum Member
    Chuck...I'm running all Keeley mods...Keeley Compressor, TS-9, BD-2, & DS-1...I am struggling with the compressor...What are the settings on yours with the TS-9 and such...Where do you run it in the chain?

Forum Member
    Rickenbacker 480 &/or Gibson SG w/P90's >>> Whirlwind Selector A/B box. A >>> directly into the Vibrato channel, B >>> to a DOD multi-effects unit into the Normal channel, of my blackfaced '74 Super Reverb.

I posted earlier on this thread but I have since (last fri and Sat) changed my live rig permanently. I got a 72 CIJ Stratocaster into a Boss Tu-2>Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster>TS 808>VooDoo Labs Voodoo Vibe>Old Dunlop Crybaby. All these trinkets then go into a Blues Deluxe with JJ tubes and MojoTone speaker. This is the happiest Ihave been with my rig in a long time.

Strats > Vox wah > FD2 > SHO > DD3 > Boss tuner > Hot Rod Deville (or Mesa Boogie 22+). I also use George L cables and a Dunlop power brick.

Looking for a new amp at the moment, or maybe an A/B pedal to run both amps........
    Fuzz is proof God love us and wants us to be happy. - Franklin
    http://www.frankdenigris.com

Gatton Tele, Boss tuner, Fender Deluxe 90.

When I'm in a good mood it becomes Gatton Tele, Boss Tuner, Barber Direct Drive, SFSR or BRI.