It's time for me to finally get my Musicmaster/Duo Sonic conversion up & running, & I need a switch for the pickups. Not the little sliders, but the toggle. Anybody know what kind it is & maybe where to find one? If I knew what kind it is I might even have one in my junk drawer. That would be cool.