Thread: #1894

Mass-holes?

Mar 2, 9:24 PM (ET)

HYANNIS, Mass. (AP) - A newlywed Massachusetts couple spent their wedding night in separate jail cells after police said the bride tried to run over an old flame of the groom.

Police say 22-year-old Hyannis resident Marissa Ann Putignano-Keene tried Monday to run over the other woman and the woman's son in a parking lot. The intended victim later told police that she had previously been in an intimate relationship with the groom.

Police say the couple got married at Barnstable Town Hall and split a bottle of Champagne afterward.

The bride was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Her husband, 37-year-old Timothy Keene, was riding in the car with her and was charged with disorderly conduct.

Both were released Tuesday. It was unclear if either had hired an attorney.

---

Mar 3, 9:14 PM (ET)

BROOKLINE, Mass. (AP) - A Rhode Island woman pleaded not guilty in Massachusetts to charges she threw a hot cup of coffee on a parking enforcement officer. Krystle Charley was arraigned Wednesday in Brookline District Court on charges including assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

Police said the 23-year-old resident of North Smithfield, R.I., tossed her coffee at 64-year-old Claire MacPherson in Brookline as MacPherson was writing out a $25 ticket for an expired meter on Tuesday. MacPherson was not hurt.

Charley's friend, Vicky Curry, who witnessed the tossing, said it was MacPherson who was yelling at Charley.

Charley was released on personal recognizance and ordered to return to court in April.

It was unclear if she had hired an attorney.
    do I look like I know what I'm doing?

Re: #1894

Mass-Holes...