Thread: #1878

Jan 4, 8:53 PM (ET)

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) - Police say an Ohio woman punched through a McDonald's drive-through window because Chicken McNuggets weren't available. Police were called Friday to the restaurant in Toledo.

Police say 24-year-old Melodi Dushane was treated for injuries, then jailed. She pleaded not guilty to a vandalism charge. She was released on a recognizance bond and ordered not to have contact with the restaurant. The phone number for her home address isn't listed.

A manager at the McDonald's declined Monday to discuss the incident.
    do I look like I know what I'm doing?

Re: #1878

Jan 6, 6:35 PM (ET)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Police in Kansas City, Mo., are looking for a woman who went on a rampage at a McDonald's because she didn't like her hamburger. Police said the woman caused thousands of dollars in damage on Dec. 27 when she became upset that the restaurant wouldn't refund her money.

Employees had offered to replace her hamburger, but the woman refused and demanded her money back.

Police released a video showing the woman throwing a sign and a bucket of water over the counter and pushing off a glass display case and three cash registers. She then cursed and fled.

Has this film been rerun lately?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8qT9Xop5k
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.

Henry Ford

"Police released a video showing the woman throwing a sign and a bucket of water over the counter and pushing off a glass display case and three cash registers. She then cursed and fled."
    "Well, I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused..."
    Elvis Costello

That's funny, this story was run by a friend on Facebook a couple days ago, and that scene from "Falling Down" was my first response too.

Jan 12, 9:32 PM (ET)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - A woman has been charged with trashing a McDonald's restaurant in Missouri because she was unhappy with her cheeseburger. Police said they received many tips after releasing video of the Dec. 27 incident.

In the video, which has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times online, a customer is seen throwing a sign and a water dispenser over a counter and pushing three cash registers to the floor.

On Tuesday, the Jackson County prosecutor's office charged 19-year-old Alesha McMullen of Kansas City with Class D felony property damage. It wasn't immediately known if McMullen has an attorney. A phone listing for her could not be found.

Police say McMullen told officers her order was prepared wrong and the restaurant refused to give her a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by rudutch View Post
    Police say McMullen told officers her order was prepared wrong and the restaurant refused to give her a refund.
    I knew there had to be an explanation.
    "Well, I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused..."
    Elvis Costello