Thread: what are the chances?

what are the chances?

Sep 15, 9:44 PM (ET)

ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. (AP) - A northeast Tennessee deputy sheriff who went to the wrong house came back with his man anyway. The incident occurred Friday evening when Carter County Sheriff's Deputy Richard Barnett responded to a domestic disturbance call, but mistakenly knocked on the door of the wrong house.

The Johnson City Press reported a 33-year-old man invited him in. Then, the man put his hands behind his back for handcuffing and told Barnett he was ready to go to jail, saying he had an outstanding arrest warrant.

The man appeared in court Monday and was sentenced to 40 days.

He was found guilty of contempt and violating probation for failing to pay fines and complete an anger management course from an earlier incident.
    do I look like I know what I'm doing?

Re: what are the chances?

Talk about right place right time, lol. Wrong place wrong time for the offender.
    RIP Lacey Cat 1992-2009

Re: what are the chances?

Depends on the neighborhood
    "Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you've got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls."
    Senator Roark - Sin City