Thread: Sneak Perview of Project Telecaster

Forum Member

Sneak Perview of Project Telecaster

Heres a preliminary look at my project Clone Tele, which I've been putting together from extra parts I had and 'catch as catch can ' parts of EbAy.
    I picked up the American Std. 2 piece ash bare body for 100.00 plus 25 shipping. I had the USACG Birdseye Maple/ Pau Ferro neck from a Strat I dissasembled which also has the Fender Schaller locking tuners, and I picked up the Custom Shop Control fro 35.00 plus 5.00 shipping, which I am going to need to wire in two 500K pots into.
    I Bought the high luster Callaham Bridgeplate and saddles for 160.00 + shipping , and that was a big hit that hurt, but i wanted the best bridge for the tele.
    The pickups are GFS Lil Puncher bridge and GFS Medium output Mini-humbucker, which together with the pickguard and some hardware came to about close to another hundred.

I really liked this neck on the Start is was on previously , so I am waiting on some fender pickguard screws and a couple of CTS 500K pots, and then I'll string it up and see if its a woof-woof or a player!;

Re: Sneak Perview of Project Telecaster

Nice!

now alls ya need is strings. looking good jerry. but i would suggest a snazzier pickguard. that's just me though.
    "don't worry, i'm a professional!"

You put your control plate on backwards.
    s'all goof.