Thread: Hey BB you doing alrite?

Forum Member

Hey BB you doing alrite?

Hey BB you doing alrite?

Forum Member
    Hey Cheesy, I'm not sure why you posted this, it would have been much easier to email me but I'm quite amused.........mostly because I've been drinking.

I went to see this guy play after work today. I only went along because one of my buddies at the store has to pretend to like the guy to keep the business that we get from him. He's basically a......well you know what I mean.

Life's cool, the shop's great and I'm pretty happy. I'm thinking of going of to Wales for a week or two and living on wild rabbit and whatever I can dig out of the rock pools on the beach.

Hows about you?

BB.

Forum Member
    i posted because you were online at the same time

I'm doing alright. We have a gig on wednesday, just like a band night. I think theres 5 bands playing. We did it last year and it was fun, we're hoping to go down much better this year though, we (think) have really progressed as a band and our new stuff is pretty cool. Our new PA kicks ass It's loud and sounds amazing, we've never been able to hear the vocals so well before.

Talknig of vocals. I'm beginning to develop as a singer, i need a bit of coaching but i think i have the foundation to build on. Lex is also getting better, but he doesn't seem overly bothered, so i think i might take over soon

I quite like this forum. It's got some nice features and generally looks much nicer than the old one. It's also not as busy as i'd first feared. I'm gonna send an e-mail round to everyone soon and get their views. You may have noticed that Ian was already registered here before we came. He goes under the name of Chilly now.

See you around buddie.

Forum Member
    You can get some tasty steamers from the tidal rocks.
    Bring the garlic butter!

The sea cucumber looks/tastes nasty- stay away!

Forum Member
    I hear yah Joe. I was thinking more along the lines of crabs, seaweed and molusces (however you spell that). I need a tent and a sleeping bag first though.

BB.

Forum Member
    Hey man, you could go totally rough, and be like Tom Hanks in Cast Away.

Make sure to bring along a guitar (one that won't get ruined by sea spray)

Forum Member
    Happy birthday to me.

Originally posted by Bigblue
    I hear yah Joe. I was thinking more along the lines of crabs, seaweed and molusces (however you spell that). I need a tent and a sleeping bag first though.

BB.
    Tents are for wimps - and sleeping bags are highly over-rated.

;)