Thread: fender custom vibrolux

Forum Member

fender custom vibrolux

hello. I am hoping to get some advice from you concerning the custom vibrolux reverb. I pulled it all apart so I could do the moyer mods. Unfortunatly the ink was smudged on some of the wires that clip in which I numbered so I don't know where they all go. five wires come up about between the reverb and the speed pots
    . orange goes to cp20 and yellow goes to cp 21. i can't read the black, brown or red wire that comes with those. just next to those wires almost directly behind the speed pot are a red to cp 16 and two twisted black wires which also were smudged. can you tell me where these perspective wires go to? or perhaps send me a picture. the tabs to fit the wires on are cp 15,17,18,19 and 37. I'm afraid to just guess, plug it in and ruin it and I am anxious to see if the moyer mods worked. I would appreciate any help.....rockin' billy

Re: fender custom vibrolux

These are my photos showing all connections from when I did the mods...good luck. I hope you downloaded the schematics, etc. from the Fender website. Worst case, take it into a qualified tech...

I sent you an email link...

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh...0/t_=128790530
    Last edited by twangmeisternyc; 09-14-2008 at 09:25 AM.

Forum Member

lol...