Thread: New Fender P Bass!

Forum Member

New Fender P Bass!

I ordered one of these recently and I was wondering how it plays and if its a good bass. I expect so, since its been around (this is the standard P by the way) for a while, and most stuff Fender makes is good quality.

I already have a Squier Strat w/ a Fender Frontman 15 amp and a Fender DC-20CE acoustic. I'm not as high tech with all the equipment as some of the guys on here, but that I have does fine for me! Right now I am learning to play the guitar. I can play some simple songs pretty well, but nothing extravagant. I am also very excited about my new bass because I will be learning to play that too.

I am 14 years old and I live in Virginia, USA.

That's just to let you know a little bit about me.
    Last edited by Avalon; 05-23-2003 at 01:14 PM.

Forum Member
    Oops, I didn't see the introductions area until just now. Sorry. Moderators feel free to move this thread if you like.

Fender Standard Precision Bass w/ rogue amp

Squier Affinity Strat w/ Fender Frontman 15 amp

Fender DC-20CE acoustic

Forum Member
    Welcome!

I hope you'll like exploring the wonderful world of creating music. Playing the bass can be a wonderful way into the music for two reasons:

- More people play the guitar, so if you're good at bass it's easier to find a band

- In a typical band the drums keep the pace, the guitars do the solos and the bass plays the song ;)