Thread: Mikey's birthday and beyond

Mikey's birthday and beyond

Boy! I'll say had a great night out. What could be better than spending it with a bottle of Black Velvet, Great friends, and my boys there to help out.
    Both The Hi-Risers and Bill Kirchen were completely awesome! I even danced a few times with the "tatoo twins", a couple young blondes and a few punker chicks.

Bill gear.... that old tele, cord, Deluxe reverb. Man, that guy has it in spades. He had a great set list and a huge crowd. Everything was just perfect.

OSA favored some lady there with a night full of Beer Farts. He'd just shuffle on over by her, cut loose and shuffled on back to the crowd. Funny as hell! Had me cracked up all night.

On another note....
    My third band (The Dudes Of Earl",made it's debut at the Bug Jar Saturday night for the event they call the St. Valentines massacre". They had 10 bands, 4 tunes apeice, and we got on in position # 7. That means we went took the stage about 12:45. Just really ripped it up.
    The place was full past capacity. Someone had to leave before they'd let anyone else in. Just geat. Lots of press there and many phtots taken. I'll see if I can get some clips when they come out.
    The owner told us that we were the best band they ever had at this event! WoW! These guys have heard a lot of bands. I don't really believe all that, but I do know the crowd was into it big time and we had many many compliments and requests for future dates. We'll see!
    If, at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
    Two leaps per chasm is fatal!

Re: Mikey's birthday and beyond

whens your birthday mines Feb 17...

Re: Mikey's birthday and beyond

Feb 13th
    If, at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
    Two leaps per chasm is fatal!