Tomorrow night - (Friday) 15th...

Here's the details...as I sent them out in my customary email - thought I'd let you locals in on this, since there are some lucky folks here on the forum that live in upstate/western NY...

All you Greater Rochester Area peeps - just wanted to remind you that my lil' group of musical miscreants - JOHNNY B. & FRIENDS - are performing this Friday night (Feb. 15th) at the Mosaic Cafe, across from the Farm Stand in Webster, NY.

Here's the low-down on the Mosaic Cafe
Mosaic Cafe - 680 Ridge Rd. Suite 8, Webster, NY 14580 585.671.6220
http://www.mosaiccafe.org

We're playing from 7:30 - 9:30 PM - with a full band - bass virtuoso (and a heck of a nice guy) Tom Sorrento...and an old friend of his, Bobby McCarthy, pounding on the skins - this guy has great feel, technique, and most importantly, he seems to like playing our stuff! ;-) )

With me as always is my longtime cohort, multi-instrumentalist John Donohue, on guitar, lap steel, and backing vocals.

Come on out for a nice hot cup of coffee and something tasty - or a smoothie or a nice cup of herbal tea, if that's how you roll...and to hear some pretty decent music (if I do say so myself...).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Johnny B