Thread: Calling Scott_F!!

Calling Scott_F!!

I can't believe you are selling your 52 RI tele!!!

What the heck happened I thought you loved it??
    Formerly Bluesgtr20

I went and bought mine after I saw Scott's. The neck on his is so much nicer though.

Scott I wish yours had been for sale 2 months ago

brianf
    Oh Man!!! I never knew Fender made amps too!!!

sorry............

Sorry to have to confess... I was geeked up at first. Great axe and all that. But every time I went to play over the last month, I end up grabbing the 58 RI Lester or a PRS McSoap that I picked up a while back.

Tele is not getting any playing time. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just not feeling it now. I hate to admit it. It's a great sounding guitar, it plays flawlessly, but I'm not excited to play it. That being the case, it's gone.

its OK bud, tele's aren't for everybody. Now you gotta change that avatar lol
    Last edited by bluesgtr20; 05-14-2003 at 06:35 PM.
    Formerly Bluesgtr20

and your selling that Bassbreaker too?

What's goin' on with you, dude?
    You can never have too
    much music in your life.

I'm sorry it did not work out for you. I am now using my 52 RI the most of all my guitars by far. I never thought my PRS would get kicked to number 2.

brianf
    Oh Man!!! I never knew Fender made amps too!!!

well, I pulled the auction. came to my senses, I guess.... extreme GAS attacks will make you do silly things.

I am selling hte bassbreaker for several reasons. It's a great amp, but..........

I picked up a Hellhound combo and a 2x12 avatar cab with a Vintage 30 and G12H30 in it. The Hellhound sounded great with the cab by itself. Running the combo speaker and the cab together was less than stellar. I ended up sending back the Hellhound combo. It's a great little amp, but I wanted a head and there are none available.

Then I ran across a Rivera Knucklehead 55 that can do Fender and Marshall and sounded incredible though my 2x12.

I'm starting to play in a 70's rock cover band and needed something more high gain and switching.

Nuff said. Bassbreaker is going. Iv'e had one guy offer to give me 300 now and 650 more in two weeks while I hang onto the amp. I'm just waiting for him to confirm he wants to do it. If that doesn't work I'll keep it on ebay until it sells.

I also had a bad case of GAS for a DR. Z head , Route 66. The Tele was about to sacrificed for it.. But the Rivera is doing so well early on, I pulled the Tele ad.

I'm also about to start playing in a country rock band soon. The tele will probably come in handy. We'll see.

awesome i so glad you decided to keep it. I can't tell you how many guitars I shouldn't have let go. I think you will be happy in the long run that you decided to keep it. Later brother
    Formerly Bluesgtr20