Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I became a Strat guy....

Forum Member

Re: How I became a Strat guy....

J/K !

Forum Member

(You know, as much of a metal guy as I was in college, I couldn't even tell you what band "Zakk" is from. He's got some very nice guitars there...too bad he doesn't appreciate a nice flame top with a Heritage Cherry finish. )

How I became a strat guy? I do not know I just am!
    ones too many and a hundred is not enough!

Forum Member

(You know, as much of a metal guy as I was in college, I couldn't even tell you what band "Zakk" is from. He's got some very nice guitars there...too bad he doesn't appreciate a nice flame top with a Heritage Cherry finish

.......I bought a CD at Wal-mart called "Kings of Dmanation". Its from Zakk Wyldes music from the "Black label Society" from 1998 to 2004. I really love this CD. Songs like "somewhere between heavaen and hell", "Crazy or high", "The blessed hellride" and especially " "Sold my soul" are awesome! Plus theres some groovy speeed acoustic work that sounds great! He's actually a very astute gutarist, hhaving a background in Classical guitar ( note the Classical guitar in the picture- I almost missed it!).

Quote Originally Posted by refriedwhiskey View Post

(You know, as much of a metal guy as I was in college, I couldn't even tell you what band "Zakk" is from. He's got some very nice guitars there...too bad he doesn't appreciate a nice flame top with a Heritage Cherry finish. )
    You've never checked out Guitar World's "Guitars That Rule The World" CD? Zakk's piece in there was smokin'!!!!