Thread: Squier Bullet Bass

Forum Member

Squier Bullet Bass

Hi, new here
    I have a Squier Bullet Bass by Fender, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would be worth if i were to sell it.
    I don't know much about basses or guitars so i need some help here thanks...
    There are some numbers on the back "E718238" if that actually means anything to anyone.
    It's in pretty good shape, missing strap, a few scratches on the back bottom. Its bright red with a white plate on the front. Tone and Volume knobs... I have a hard case for it too... black "leather" red "velvet" intirior Fender logo on the top. The case isn't in the best condition but it at least serves it's purpose. If i could get just a rough estimate on how much i could possibley get out of it that would be awesome. Thanks a lot!

- redfan34 -

Re: Squier Bullet Bass

if it's the older made in Japan, then they are worth about $350.00. If it's a new model, then you might have to pay someone to take it..
    The Best Guitar Photos On The Net!
    Photoweborama

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by photoweborama View Post
    if it's the older made in Japan, then they are worth about $350.00. If it's a new model, then you might have to pay someone to take it..
    Okay how do i figure out which one it is?

If you go on ebay, you will find a few examples. If your look like the MiJ, CiJ ones, then that is what you have.
    The Best Guitar Photos On The Net!
    Photoweborama