Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1954 Strat.

Re: 1954 Strat.

Sorry to hear it doesn't pull you completely out of the hole, Dinobyte. At least it's a serious chunk further.

Good luck.
    Several guitars in different colors
    Things to make them fuzzy
    Things to make them louder
    orange picks

Good luck & hope U can sleep better now when the wolfes are only howling in the distant (I HOPE) Very good price you got I think.
    AWESOME guitar ( but its only a possession)
    Plenty of time I've been in the same predicament, that I might have to sell my trusty Gilchrist F5 mandolin (ser # 199, 1990 make) So far so good it's still in my vault, but I will sell it to get my family out of trouble
    Goodonya mate!!

Thanks to all that e-mailed us and congratulated us on winning the awesome 54 Strat from Terry. I have had the pleasure of speaking with Terry a few times during the auction. I can tell you that he came across as a truly decent and intelligent person and one who cares deeply about his customer as well as his family. Terry, I look forward to getting this great instrument and keeping it's history alive. We at We Buy Guitars will have your situation in our thoughts. Best of luck, we'll speak later.

David Davidson
    General Partner
    We Buy Guitars, LLC
    705 A Bedford Ave.
    Bellmore, NY 11710
    516 221-0563

Forum Member

Congrats Terry and also David at We Buy Guitars! A beautiful guitar and a great investment. Love those old strats! One of the finest solid body electrics ever made, if not the finest!

Wow, that must have been an amazing guitar. It's sad that you had to let her go. You must feel somewhat lucky though...I've never had the opportunity to even lay my hands on a guitar that valuable! Keep your head up...you still have your other one! And, in the words of Poison, "It's better to have lost at love than never to have loved at all...I won't forget you, Baby!"
    ...and on the 8th day, God created the Super Reverb and there was ROCK, and it was GOOD!