Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dissable trem in my SuperR 65

Forum Member

Re: Dissable trem in my SuperR 65

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye2u
    I don't get it
    Why get an original 65 BF SR and then start modding it, get it back to its original state , SURE, I'd do that in an instant and BE HAPPY with it, thats why I bought it

As someone else said, the first impression was that you knew what was going on, clearly not !!
    Not to be harsh , but mate, be humble & not over emph. yourself.
    People here ARE MORE THAN WILLING to help, so I've found, but be honest.
    I have answered & read so many of your threads, and there is always something else going on, sell the bloody thing if youre not happy
    If you paid a little bit more atencion you would see that Im gona leave it as it is. My amp is all original except for the new elecrolytic capacitors. And they had to be changed.

The only thing left to do on my "To Do" list is replacing my guitar frets.

I have paid attention to your threads, as they are in diff sections on this forum.
    Fine I'm glad your finally happy with it, it looks a bewdy, just saw the pics of it, I would have that amp in an instant!
    Look after it , don't mod it, keep original & you'll always get your money back & more

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye2u
    I have paid attention to your threads, as they are in diff sections on this forum.
    Fine I'm glad your finally happy with it, it looks a bewdy, just saw the pics of it, I would have that amp in an instant!
    Look after it , don't mod it, keep original & you'll always get your money back & more
    Yes. I will keep it as it is. I combined my marshall with it instead and got that sound I was looking for.
    So gona keep it as it is.