Thread: A good deal?

TFF Stage Crew

A good deal?

Behringer Eurorack
    I saw one of these in a local pawn shop for around $80USD. I'm thinking it might be useful for recording drums or hooking it up to the back of my ProTools interface.

TFF Stage Crew

Re: A good deal?

You've heard of the saying you get what you pay for right? :lol

I'm using the Behringer MX3282A Eurodesk at local blues club here in town where I run sound a couple nights a week. It's working great for now but the reliability of some of the Behringer stuff is questionable from what I've experienced. The warranty support on their stuff is a joke.

If you are looking for good quality board at a great price check out the Yamaha MG series. They are a fantastic value and much better quality than the Behringer stuff.

Yamaha MG 8

Re: A good deal?

I have used a MX3282A as my main board for about 3 years now.. Ive never had a problem with it and have been nothing but satisfied. For the money, I would say its a good deal. Ive heard all the things about thier reliability as well, but of the couple pieces of gear I have of thiers, Ive never had an issue.

I wouldnt build a complete studio around their stuff, but, here and their its not bad at all. I actually prefer my Bass V-amp to my Bass POD