Thread: Great singer/Sucky Band...

Great singer/Sucky Band...

So I toodled by "Bill's" for their practice to man the board, take the photos, and offer my cheerleading expertise.

They have a very, very good singer!!! *glory* and they are mediocre at best. (the more they toke the worse they are)
    I wanted to take him by the hand and lead him onto the path of righteousness, but he was so darned "happy that they asked to sing" he let the 'lectric mando and terrible bass player lead him on.

This is why folks need to listen to themselves on tape/playback/(whatever) and own what they hear. Read your reviews and recognize.

The Truff!
    Shine your light.

Re: Great singer/Sucky Band...

I hear ya Annie. I just left a group where the singers couldn't sing and the keyboard player waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over-played all the songs. Even the ones where there was no keyboard required!

Then again, I haven't recorded my self in a long time, (with the exception of Skip's), and I'm sure I could stand to learn a few things myself.
    If you're bored, you're not groovin'.

I'll bet you listen as you play, like me. Ask others for their thoughts. Seriously contemplate their answers.

Why do people think they play better when they're stoned? They were almost adequate until they started toking. The bass player saying, "Hey, man we're playing it waaaaay too fast. I couldn't get all the notes for my solo in there."

(I had to turn and examine the posters on the wall 'cause I wuz crackin' up)
    Shine your light.

Hooked him up with a better band. I Dun Gud
    Shine your light.