Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Color??

Re: What Color??

The color is the Re-Ranch Fender Blond, but there is just a touch of amber in the clear. Both guards look good, but I think I'll start with the parchment one just to be different. The NoCaster and 52Ri both have black guards, but they are honey blond and butterscotch blond acordingly.

Looks very nice! I like the black guard..No wait the parchment look is kiiler Too.Aw hell just switch em with every string change..

Thanks!

Well she's going into the lutherie shop to get an unbleached bone nut made, and to have the neck holes drilled and the neck installed. When I get her back I'll install the neck pickup, control plate and pickguard then she'll be done!!

Great thing about a tele. You can switch the guards with the strings tuned up!

Finally Done!!

Well I finally got around to shooting a few pics of the finished product... The pics aren't the best, but they're ok. The grain is somewhat visible throught the blonde finish. Unfortunately I posted the pics to one of my other old threads on this guitar, and it got moved to the pickups section... so here they are again