Thread: Blues Deville Footswitch

Forum Member

Blues Deville Footswitch

I just picked up my 90's Tweed Blues Deville 4x10 but it doesn't have the footswitch with it.Does anyone know what footswitch should come with it.I'm not sure if it's the single switch for straight channel switching or the double switch with channel switching and reverb on/off.

Thanks

Watto

Forum Member
    Ok I'm sitting in my office with a 95' tweed blues deville 2x12....ok, tilting the amp back, un velcroing the pedal. It is a big silver thing with black ends and a black top. The bottoms and the sides are a silver. Very ugly!! Runs into the amp with a 1/4 rca. A regular guitar cord looks like it should work. has a switch for channel select and reverb on/ off

Forum Member
    Thanks nmontz

I'm off to my guitar shop to order one straight away.

Watto

I just got a used 2x12 Blues Deville, The manual says that a speaker cord is preferred to a standard instrument cable for the footswitch.
    Either one will probably work fine.

Forum Member
    Hi David,

I purchased a LEEK footswitch that looks the same as the Fender original but it has the cable hardwired to the footswitch end.I've been told that they make the pedals for Fender but they re-labell them(i don't know if this is true)
    The Leek was AU$35 and the Fender one was AU$145.
    At least with some accessories you don't need to go genuine

All the best

Watto