Thread: SMART PARTS - Poor Service

SMART PARTS - Poor Service

Im not sure if this is the right board to say this, but this is it, ive read on this forum someone speaking about Smart Parts having the Fender parts for each ones guitars, and it got me thinking, since i wanted badly to get a Fender 57 replacement neck, (wich i even asked about and some fender representants answered me), and the deal is:

Since im from Portugal, i need to do the "business" trough email, the first emails i sent were answered in 3 days tops, so the deal went ahead, and they offered me a discount on the price of the neck wich was great, and it made me feel happy with them, since i was looking to buy from another place.

So i do the bank wire transaction, and after me exchanging a few emails with them about when the money would have arrived at theyre end, they finally told me they have received it, this in early september.

So i emailed them again and thanked them for all, but didnt got to know if the neck had been shipped or not.

So i sent them that email, and after 1 week, i sent them another, now its been almost 2 weeks i dont get a reply, i dont know if they shipped it, actually i dont know NOTHING, they just got the money and dont respond to my emails. What the hell should i think of this? Not to mention every email i answered wasnt friendly, nor "informative", kinda like id have to push information from them.

It makes me feel bad that i have to say this, because after all i was even offered a discount, but please, with this kind of service, this will be the last time ill do business with Smart Parts.

I dont know what i will achieve by saying this, i dont think it is a Fender matter, altough its supposed to be the Fenders national parts distributor (and international or so it seems) but im getting desperate.

Thanks for your time
    T
    Take Care
    T

im sorry i posted this in the Fdp too, so i copied and pasted it, to here hoping someone that works in smart parts reads this and maybe do something about it.
    Take Care
    T

ah everything is worked out, they havent been replyign to me cause they were waiting for a shipment of necks, wich went out of stock by the time i paid, so its all good. thanks
    Take Care
    T