Thread: No-caster clean pickup's

Forum Member

No-caster clean pickup's

Who using them? I put a set of them in my american standard tele and they kick butt!

Nocaster bridge in US Fat Tele soon ...

I have the pickup on the bench waiting for the guitar. It was due today, and is now rescheduled for the 30th!

I am starting to hate FedEx.

Dale

You may have heard it before, but several refugees from the lesser Fender forum [myself included] had bought Fat Teles' and replaced the stock bridge with the Nocaster Clean. It is a great sounding pickup and it really matches up well with the DH-1 neck p'up in the Fat.

I have a 10.3k Clean in my franken-tele that'll rip yer head right off, that thing is flatout the best sounding tele I've ever played and my total cash outlay was under $350, go figure.

The new nocaster is in. It is 7.4K. It will not rip any heads off but it is a decent Tele bridge pup. I will stick with it a while. I could end up with a Harmonic Design in it yet.

Dale
    Guitars: Teles, Strats, LP, VW Wormoth, others. Amps: Bassman LTD, Richter 5e3, 5e3 Head, Taynor Bassmaster II, Gretsch 6150 (Supro), others. Board: Guitar>Java Boost> Huckleberry>Fuzz Head>Top Fuel> SFX-03 >Keeley 4 knob Comp>EH Clone Chorus>Flanger>DD-6

I've heard the 7k ones are the same as the original Relic Nocaster ones which were never in favor with most folks. Looks like these 10k Cleans are going to become collectors items real fast!