Thread: Any Other Tele Junior Owners in The House?

Forum Member

Any Other Tele Junior Owners in The House?

I had one of these a while back and let it get away in some misguided GAS attack. I recently scored this one and lawdy mama does it ever scream. Chambered mahogany body, glued in chunky mahogany neck, two scorching Duncan P90s-all done up in a lovely TV yellow with tortoiseshell guard and plenty o' grain peeking though. No subtle tones here-just growling bear through and through with sustain for days and days...one of Fender Custom Shop's finer moments IMHO...

Forum Member
    Howdy Hound Dog or uhhhh Chris!

Your pic comes up a big "Red X" when I click on it. Maybe my 'puter, maybe not. Just thought I'd mention it. All of the "Blondie" Jr's I've ever seen had a very thick blonde finish on them and you couldn't see if there really was wood under that stuff or ?masonite? (or whatever..........). So being able to get the grain to "peek" through is a definite plus (IMO). Tele Jr's are great guitars and once you've been bitten, you fall in love with 'em!

Yeah, I own 2 of them! You know all about them (Shoreline Gold #16/25, and Vintage Burst #71/150). Love 'em to death! If you ever decide to let "Blondie" go, give me a call, I'll sober you up and convince you to keep her!

Forum Member
    Howdy Chris!

Looks like you and I are the only connoiseurs of the best "non-Tele" Tele! They just don't know what they're missin'!!!!!!!!!!