Thread: Partssmart anyone have experiences?

Partssmart anyone have experiences?

Hi, ive been trying to find some infomation on this company, what are your experiences on them???

Ive ordered a neck and made the payment yesterday by bank transfer, for a fender replacement neck.

I hear theyre a small company and are often very busy, that would explain why theyre a bit slow in answering emails but are they a good company to deal with? They offered to help me on a "avoiding heavy taxes" solution and even offered to bring down the price a tiny bit wich was great from them.

Anything you want to mention or share about them, id like to hear it.

Thanks
    Take Care
    T

They are ok unless you want to return something they wont answer emails.

really??? I hope i wont need to return anything, i mean, it would be difficult as #### to do it, but they seem to be very Straight forward in theyre biz, at least thats what i understood from the change of emails, like they dont want to lose time.

Oh well, im awaiting the payment arrives there, one thing i never understood is that bank transfers always take about 1 week to arrive to another country, its boring as hell to wait for it, and then ill hopefully be playing my assemblied strat this month.

thanks
    Take Care
    T

I've only ordered small things from them.
    They accidentally sent me the wrong item once. They then shipped the correct item and let me keep the wrong one w/o charge.

10-4

I found Partssmart to be reasonable in ordinary circumstances.

The ones to watch out for in extraordinary circumstances is WD. They get defensive, argumentative and downright nasty!

Don't believe it? Try and criticise their cheesy Chinese "Kluson" brand tuners!

They just about took my email program off at the eyebrows....

Now I buy Gotohs for twice the money and get 10 times the product....

Forum Member
    Formerly Stroker Ace
    I've done buis with them many times. Always great!

Fender recommends them and the P Bass guard I got from them fit perfectly.

Ken
    Last edited by Ken; 09-04-2002 at 01:29 PM.

thanks for your replies guys and girls??, im going trough an ODD time, with it, apparently, my account has already debited the amount from the transfer, and it already states that the transfer was effectuated meaning it was completed, i sent an email to partssmart about it, and that it must be in theyre account already, they sent me an email saying that from todays morning they havent received it yet.

Strange, it gave me confirmation yesterday (3rd), and yet it still hasnt arrived to them yet. I know the account number is correct cause i copied/pasted theyre information to the browser of my account.

Just hoping everything is fine and that there is just a small delay on the money to arrive to them.
    Take Care
    T