Thread: JONAS ROCKS !!!!!

JONAS ROCKS !!!!!

I recently witnessed an incredible up and coming band that played to a huge enthusiastic crowd at the Montreal International Jazz Festival
    this is a BIG event that lasted three weeks and had millions of people attending with peaks of 200,000 people.
    This band is Amazing, I was wondering when a new band would come around with a fresh approach to the Blues / Rock Format.
    Anyway the band is called Jonas they have a record deal and video and the CD is being released on Sept 27 th. The guitar player is AWESOME playing old Strats, Teles, and even an Old Les Paul !!!See it in the Video.
    This guy Corey can really smoke on guitar, go to their web site
    www.jonas-music.com Down load their video and you will see and hear what I am talking about. Both the singer and guitar player have great chemestry and not only are they great musicians they put on a fantastic show. I think we will be hearing a lot about these guys as they are about to explode on the music scene. This is a charged energy Blues / Rock band !!! There is something happening here with this band when you see the crowds response. Check out the video on the site what do you think ?

Re: JONAS ROCKS !!!!!

troll
    Several guitars in different colors
    Things to make them fuzzy
    Things to make them louder
    orange picks

This Festival is one of the best, many great players musicians. Was great seeing Joe Bonnamassa there and Sonny Landreth Jimmy Vaughan George Thorogood's back guitarist joined Joe Bonnamassa they did a great cover of Hendrix Have you ever benn experienced. Jonas & Corey did a many of the originals from their CD and did a couple of dynamite covers of Robin Trowers Day of the Eagle and Too Rolling Stoned .

So tell me Corey, was it a fun show to play?
    Several guitars in different colors
    Things to make them fuzzy
    Things to make them louder
    orange picks

Hey I enjoyed watching them play along with everyone else that was there. They look like they are having fun and enjoying themselves always.Jonas is playing at another blues Festival this weekend.I do go see a lot of their shows.
    I am not Corey.My name is Keith. But you could probably ask Corey how he liked playing Festival on their site ? www.jonas-music.com
    How did you like the VIDEO ? It's the signature song for their CD being relased on Set 27th.
    The CD was produced by Dale Penner he produced Nickelback
    and Mathew Good etc... There are a couple of tunes on the CD
    co-written with Areosmith and Desmond Child, many original tunes written by the band too. A well rounded CD with Energy Rockers, Blues, Ballads, and some great guitar playing.Corey uses a lot of vintage Strats, Teles to play and record, and that 50'S Sunburst Les Paul that he is using in the Video too.
    Go to the site and download and check out the Video. From the energy they generate and the enthusiasatic responses from the audiences at the shows, I hope they do well. I give them credit because their goal is to bring back the GUITAR in music, and don't you agree that GUITAR is lacking in a lot of "main stream air play" these days ?