Thread: E-Bay nightmares:

Ed is very Creative!
    The Brooklyn Gypsy

Forum Member
    It's so obvious what Ed is doing. He's losing alot of $$money and "suckers" to Ebay so this is his way of lashing back a bit.
    He talks about being duped by con artists? Man I couldn't even begin to tell you what I know about Ed Roman. The man is as Shady as they come.

Forum Member
    LG, do tell!
    I love to hear Roman stories.
    You happen to be right, any time Ed doesn't like something (or understand) he is on the defensive raving like a lunatic.
    If you read all of the submiited ebay stories on his site, you will see that some of the "victims" were not exactly honest as well.

Forum Member
    Oh man where should I start? I literally could go on for hours and hours with the stuff Ed has pulled. I am oringinaly from the NYC area. Ed is well know in the entire Tri state area for all the crap he has pulled. When the Vintage craze started back in the late 70's and early 80's Ed would sell replica guitars to the masses and it took a few years for them to smarten up. Mandolin brothers in Staten Island(one of the most respected guitar appraisers in the buissness) has a 1 inch book devoted to Ed and how to spot his fakes. He is now into replicating rare Metal guitars and stuff and selling them as fakes all over the world.

Some of his guitars are pretty good, some suck monkey dick. I had afriend that took him to small claims court becuase the Music Mann EVH Ed sold him wasn't a real MM. He never would have found out but the 2 fret fell out and when Ed refused to fix it he brought it to a MM dealer who laughed in his face. It took him 3 yrs to get his money back. Ed lived in conn. and kept postponing and making my friend drive 2 hours up there hoping he would drop the case. Then when he won it took him another year to collect. It was really sad. Ed is such a shiester. He is dead man walking at all NYC area guitar shows. The internet saved his ass becuase the people he deals with now all over the world don't know him or his reputation. I could go on & on I got a millon of them. I've been to his house, I've seen the stacks and stacks of pianted Eddie Van Halen guitars and necks averywhere. Headstock stickers, all kinds of machines and crap. He almost suckered me too except I never really had the cash so he never paid much attention to me. Anybody who buys a guitar from Ed off the internet should get a free tube of KY with it. Just bend over.......

Forum Member

Should Have Done a Chiklis on Him When You had the Chance

Damn! LG, do you suppose you could get one of those interstate warrants drawn up for this guy with an extradition destination of the Everglades? Let's call John Walsh.
    Last edited by 3rdStone; 08-27-2002 at 03:23 PM.

Forum Member

Re: Should Have Done a Chiklis on Him When You had the Chance

Originally posted by 3rdStone
    Damn! LG, do you suppose you could get one of those interstate warrants drawn up for this guy with an extradition destination of the Everglades? Let's call John Walsh.
    Believe me No state Attorney or judge would argue that I didn't have PC...........:cop when I lived in NYC I wasn't in Law Enforcement though, I was an electrician. Nothing much I could do except stay away and warn all my friends like you people to stay away. He's a con man and like PT Barnum said......." there's a sucker born every minute". So Ed will always be there to Badmouth Ebay , or anything that takes away from him making a quick buck off of people.
    Last edited by LGRooster; 08-27-2002 at 07:29 PM.

Forum Member

Wiretaps and Hidden Mics

An electrician? Good, then let's wire his house and place of business, so that it will be a quick and easy conviction on all counts.