Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you know what would sound REALLY good? ( Clapton content)

Forum Member
    Originally posted by 5758359
    Hey Preztone, I can see very clearly on the video that it`s "Blackie", not the `56 sunburst that he called "Brownie". You`re right, he and the guitar sounded great!! It wasn`t too long after this that he switched to the signature series Strats. Maybe a year or less.

My TFF ID name is just the same one that I use on the LPF. No phone numbers or prison numbers!!! Lol!! I was in a hurry and I couldn`t think of any name that I liked, so I used my Historic Les Paul`s model year numbers: a `57, a `58 and three `59`s!! I really don`t like it, but that`s my user name!! If I could change it I would!!
    must be a totally different show we are thinking about. sorry. The one I'm thinking about was in the very early 70's EC was even wearing bellbottoms ..............good stuff though. He was definitly into country during the 70's. He went through so many periods. I liked he regge period as well. he did some gospel......I loved everything but that god awful Phil Collins period!!!!(you know.......the Miami Vice suits and stuff)

Forum Member
    Sheeshk, LG...I know black from sunburst for cryin' out loud! :wah I'm highly insulted, here! Please Paypal me $50, by midnight Sunday, toward reparation for your faux pas (no checks in the mail, please).

Forum Member
    Originally posted by Preztone
    Sheeshk, LG...I know black from sunburst for cryin' out loud! :wah I'm highly insulted, here! Please Paypal me $50, by midnight Sunday, toward reparation for your faux pas (no checks in the mail, please).
    Geez.......all I could scrape together was $9.19..........Let me make it up to you.........I do a mean Tap dance rendition of Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo chile..........let me work it off please!!? :\