Thread: Any Italia users??

Any Italia users??

I've got a Creme Mondail....Italia is one of the best kept secrets out there

Forum Member

Tried an Italia...

And I was shocked at how good it sounded through my Dr.Z Route 66. It was the model with a P-90 in the bridge and traditional Strat style single coils in the mid and neck positions. Strat style guitar with a Wilkinson tremolo and surprisingly good sounding Wilkinson designed pickups. I didn't care for the thin wide neck but the tone was great. Very underrated guitar that will, in all likihood, go virtually unnoticed. I was so impressed by the Italia that I'm ordering a USA Custom Guitars Strat configured the same way. I may still pick up an Italia for a spare. For $450. you can't hardly go wrong.

Tom

Yea the neck is similar to a carvin...Which I really like
    Mine looks like a LP with dual Wilkinson humbuckers and a priezo pickup in the bridge....dual 1/4in jacks for the elec or acoustic...dual tone control and the acoustic preamp built in...
    Some kind of hard plastic top mounted on a wood back...Very nice!!
    The acoustic tone is similar to a Ovation....the elec tone reminds me of a LP
    I paid a total of $405 for it delivered and that includes the Italia case...

I'm also interested in the Strat they have that has the Crock tolex shrink wraped on the body..:}
    WWJD?