Thread: Fralin baseplate question for UK members

Fralin baseplate question for UK members

Anyone know who sells Fralin baseplates for a Strat bridge pickup over here in the UK?
    I tried ordering from an e-bay shop in the States who wanted $10 for one, which was handy because they accepted Pay-pal.
    Everything was going fine till it came to the final bill $50, including air mail postage........Jesssssus Christ! What do they think they are packing there....A box of steel trem blocks?. This thing is tiny...
    Anyway, I'm buggered if I'm paying those sort of prices, so does anyone know where I can get one over here?

Yeh yeh...........Now really spoil my day by telling me that they do sell them here, but due to the insane taxes we pay, they cost £30.....:wah :flush ..
    Cheers,
    Phil.
    Last edited by phil47uk; 02-29-2004 at 05:20 PM.

Forum Member
    http://www.custom-sounds.com sells them (ships from Finland), but don't know the prices. He is a nice guy, but often charges a lot. Do a Google search for Lindy Fralin, limiting to German language or Germany, you are bound to find a better price via Germany.

Checked: He charges 13.50EUR.
    Last edited by weelie; 03-01-2004 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks weelie.
    I'll check that out..... And just to think we Brits once ruled the roost on the rock scene... Now it seems we have to look as far as Moscow to find anything over here...... Oh how the mighty have fallen.

:flush

Phil.