Thread: musty crusty dirty and dusty WTF?

musty crusty dirty and dusty WTF?

NO its not the 4 girl stripper review at the local "gentelmens club"....but it COULD BE:naughty:

Where was I going with this.......sorry mind wondered, or is that wandered .................

OH right then, one of the Pawn Shop cast offs abandoned by its previous owner.....according to the tag its been hanging in the Pawn Shop since 2011. (this place REALLY didn't do good business) he had a price of 145.00 on it they are new at Target for like 99.00 WTF?
    --obviously one isn't born EVERY minute--

Anyway. I am torn as to what exactly to do with it. It actually plays nice, no frett buzz, tuners work pups sound decent ---it weights as much as a buick sedan --- and doesn't suck.
    Resale value honestly MIGHT ---MIGHT on a good day be about 45-50.00.......which I may do, however I have been toying with using it for some RAtICLE Frankenstienian modifications.......
    I just am not certain WHAT?!?!

This is where you crazy cast of conspicuously creative and conniving critters comes in........

GIMME SOME IDEAS!?!?!?!?!

The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
    T. Roosevelt

Ten miles from the Mexican Frontier, in Arizona

Re: musty crusty dirty and dusty WTF?

Use it the next time you play a Who tribute set then smash it to smithereens at the end of "My Generation".

"When injustice becomes law then rebellion becomes duty."

uhm......I can't do that ....even to this little outcast. :)
    The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
    T. Roosevelt

Well, if you ever think of smashing a guitar, then that's the one to do it with

Is that a pickup selector switch at the bottom?

I'd swap positions of the front knob and the switch.

Then, I'd buff the body out because, well, look at it!

I'd also put 500k pots in it, if not already, and .022 uF caps.

If you really wanna make an off-brand sleeper guitar, put some zebra Dimarzio Super Distortion p'ups in it! That would be like dropping a Chevy small block in your Subaru!

I put those pickups in an old Univox copy of an ES-335 I had when I was about 19 years old and it made it into a screamer.

HHHMMMM
    that's a thought;;;;I am thinking something more industrial perhaps
    T. Roosevelt

Need to stop eating those brownies with the leafy substance baked in them. I believe they're altering your judgement!

Better off eating those crayons! More colorful too..
    I forgot what I was going to say...