Thread: Avatar update - I think I'm gonna like this!

Avatar update - I think I'm gonna like this!

Received my Avatar B115H yesterday to add to my B210. One blown 10" Eminence notwithstanding, I've been very satisfied with my B210 for the 1.5 months and 8 gigs or so I've had it. But with one of the two bands I play in going more and more 'electric' and playing larger venues, I thought the addition of the B115H would be appropriate.

Plugged her in and mated her up with the freshly repaired B210 and was very pleased with the results of my new stack. Much more bottom response (as expected) and a surprising amount of 'warming up' (not expected) because of it. I still love the clarity that tens give, but the addition of the fifteen definitely is an improvement - a more rounded and full sound.

First gig this Friday with the stack. Can't wait. Even better - I get to do it all over again on Saturday night! I'll have to get a digital pic of the full rig to post in the "What's your bass setup?" thread.

Glad to hear it!

That's gotta be my next addition to my Avatar 210 box. You've confirmed what I hoped a 115 would accomplish.

Rock on!!
    Ayatollah of Dumbassollah

facebook: Stephen Doc Watson

Originally posted by doc540
    Glad to hear it!

That's gotta be my next addition to my Avatar 210 box. You've confirmed what I hoped a 115 would accomplish.

Rock on!!
    After gigging with it tonight, all I have to say is this:

Doc - do whatever you have to.....beg borrow, steal, sell off an offspring.........but get that 115 into your rig ASAP. It's a tremendous improvement and is quite frankly, tone nirvana.

You'll never be sorry you did it, I promise.