Thread: 60th Anniversary Strat question..

Forum Member

60th Anniversary Strat question..

I just bought an brand new American Series 60th anniversary strat. It did not have a tremolo bar and the right accessories in the case.
    My question is, can anyone who bought this guitar post an itemized list of what items were included with this guitar IE. cord, strap, tremolo bar etc.
    Also is there a part number of the accessory pack you can give me.

Just want to make sure I get the right stuff.

Thanks

Re: 60th Anniversary Strat question..

I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to any seller according to the rules; but if you want to post your email address; I'll email you the link to where you can find what you're looking for. Everything will be there but the meguires mist polish, and you can pick that up in a number of places. All the tags,wrenches, and manuals/diagrams are there.But if it's an unopened "strat pack" that you're looking for; then maybe someone else can point you in the right direction.
    John Sr.

Forum Member

Hope you guys don't mind but I want to bump this thread up one more time.......the music store I bought the guitar from said they will get me the case candy that was supposed to come with this guitar.

I just want to make sure I get what is owed to me, so if any one bought a 60th anniversary MIA strat please list what came with your guitar......tremolo bar , cord, wrenches etc.

Thanks

Forum Member

Ipbrian, I own a 60th MIA and the case candy that came with it were a fender strap (cloth w/vinyl, leather ends), a polishing cloth, two allen wrenches(for truss rod & saddles), Tremolo bar, cord, owners manual, hang tags. That was all that was with it & there was no part# that I noticed. Hope this helps!
    Isaiah 38:20
    --------------

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTJOB View Post
    Ipbrian, I own a 60th MIA and the case candy that came with it were a fender strap (cloth w/vinyl, leather ends), a polishing cloth, two allen wrenches(for truss rod & saddles), Tremolo bar, cord, owners manual, hang tags. That was all that was with it & there was no part# that I noticed. Hope this helps!
    It does ---thanks,

Hopefully Fender sends me the right one....in the long run it's the guitar that matters and the case candy isn't that important. It just ticked me off, I get the guitar home, open up the case and it doesn't have the tremolo bar or the right stuff inside...

I got it from a guy I got a lot of guitars from and trust so I didn't even looked in the case when we finished the sale.

Next time I will look before I leave the store,,,thanks guys.

Forum Member

AmSer kit No. is:

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    AmSer kit No. is:

Thanks Paul ........
    "My taste in guitars usually far exceeds my ability to play them"