While I was in my truck earlier on the 6 hour trip to pick up my new old Sunn Bass amp and Cabinet in LaGrange(yes,THAT LaGrange, and NO I didnt visit that home out on the range ), I got to thinking about a couple of things Ive heard about guitar speakers. First off, its said that some people like to tame a very spikey treble on a icepicky amp by using PA speakers. Seems they round off the highs and provide smooth overall responce and a warm sound. Does anyone do this, and are there any vintage 15's that can be reccomended. I know you cant just use any old bass/PA speaker-it has to have a reponce curve taiolred for guitar as well as the Low Frequencies. Another thing I thought about doing, is this crazy thing- I have a big 2X15 Cabinet loaded with 15" EV Force speakers, and I was thinking about putting it on its side, putting two guitar amps on top(theres plenty of room), and using one 15 each for each amp!~Just using a Y Stereo Chord..who need a stereo amp? This is true stereo. Can you imagine how a nice Leslie type stereo effect pedal might sound?